Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Rainy Monday



After two days of temperatures in the high 70s, low 80s (yes, already!), today is cloudy, rainy and the high will be 60.


I guess it is that time of year, the time when we have March winds, high temps for a couple of days and then low temps! If we get all the rain this month, does that mean we won't have many April showers for May flowers?!




The pear tree is confused... and so is the rose bushes... they think it's warm enough to start budding...
Did March "come in like a lion" enough to "go out like a lamb?"

2 comments:

SuKnitWitty said...

What's with this rain thang? Looks like your rose bush survived the shock of snow and shears! As you can tell on SKW....I'm on a quiltin jag. Gotta get some done and outta here. How's the sock knittin goin?

SusanB-knits said...

Socks are coming along fine. I've actually started a second sock on one of the pairs!