Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Knitting Year in Review

I thought I had not gotten much knitting done for the year but as I was making a list, I was surprise with just what I had accomplished.

Here's a few pictures



 
I actually knitted 7 more washcloths but couldn't find all the pictures.
Also, I knitted:
4 pairs Fingerless Mitts
1 - Breadcloth
1 - Baby Sweater
1 - Muff

I'm not gonna mention how many new projects were started this year and have now become wips.
Have an wonderful new year and may all your knitting be enjoyable.

3 comments:

Janet said...

You had a very productive year! Lots of pretty finishes. I have plenty of wips to get me started in 2014 too. :-)

kathy b said...

I love love love the cowl/cape let

Heather said...

Always love seeing what you've knitted. ☺