Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

How many times did you cast on?!

Ok, I admit it. I am a w-e-e bit anal in trying to get my socks to match exactly. So I cast on 4 times! Yep, 4. It just didn't look like it matched. So after much agonizing I cast on for the 5th time and told myself it would be ok that they do NOT match exactly.

I asked the knitters at Simply Socks Yarn Company,

and I agree, I guess... it "just doesn't matter"

So I'm going with it and here is what I've got so far:

Speaking of anal... I have reached the point on the scarf that I have to add more beads. Well, it just didn't look like there was enough in the container... so I dumped them out and counted them! Yep, I was right, there was not enough. So I have ordered some more. And I just couldn't help myself... I ordered more yarn and beads to make another Undulating Waves scarf. : )

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend.

No comments: