Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother Daughter Tea

While visiting the grandkids, I was able to go to the annual Mother Daughter Tea at my daughter's church. Of course I did not think to take my camera but I was in luck! One of my daughter's friends had hers. I thank her very much for taking these pictures so I would be able to share them with you.

We arrived to a wonderfully decorated room. After greeting those we knew, we found a seat.


What a cute idea to use high heel shoes as part of the table decoration!

Everyone brought their favorite tea cup. We had a blend of darjeerling and assam tea, tea sandwhiches, scones, and little puff pastries. There was lemon curd, clotted cream, and butter for on the scones. I love lemon curd on scones!!


AND...

There was a chocolate fountain!
We dipped strawberries, pretzels, and pineapple (I did not eat the pineapple)

After much eating and chatting, there was a fashion show put on by members of the church. It was a great show.

We had a wonderful time and we wish everyone a

No comments: