Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Stitching Post


The other day SuKnitWitty took me to Midland, TX to visit the Stitching Post.

OH, MY!! Look at all that gorgeous yarn!


The Stitching Post, owned by Kathie Bryant, is a lovely shop that carries knitting and needlepoint supplies.

It is close enough we can drive there and back in one day.

I am in love!! Not only can the Stitching Post feed my yarn habit, it can support my needlepoint cravings. After seeing all the lovely handpainted needlepoint canvas and wide choices of threads, I have to start a needlepoint project!!






I did behave and only bought a little yarn.
I can't wait to make a pair of socks out of the Berroco Sox Metallic. The Marble Chunky will become another bag.

There was almost an incident over some purple yarn...

but it was calmly settled...

and we both left "happy yarners"


A big 'Thank You' to Kathie for welcoming us to the Stitching Post. (and for enticing us with the new Berroco Sox Metallic)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that store! I wish that Midland was closer:(