Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Meet Ellie Mae

A Silky Terrier (cross between an Australian Terrier and a Yorkshire Terrier)
She is 14 months old (so she is house broken, yea!) She is sweet and lovable.

We brought her home late Friday night. She was calm and shy. Saturday she mostly laid on the couch watched us. I did get her to eat a little treat.

Sunday she ate a little and played a little with a toy monkey (actually she ate the ears off it!) She followed me everywhere. By the evening she was getting use to us and her new home.

Today.... she is currently tossing a busy bone around and chasing it. She has poked her nose into all my yarn baskets and thought the blue yarn (my favorite) is mighty tasty! and fun to chew on the yarn band!! I'd say she is coming along nicely.

p.s. the monkey bit the dust... found stuffing on the floor and gaping hole where the ear should be.

1 comment:

Sue McPeak said...

Awwwww...EllieMae is sooooo cute and a photogenic...what a poser. You too. Luv yer hair...both ya'll.