Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Once again I'm trying the knitting machine. I think I have it figured out. Maybe. Kinda.

Anyway... I used the knitting machine for the body of a lap blanket.

... a close-up...
and at a distance


And now to crochet a border. I'm hoping by adding a 7 row border the blanket will be 30" x 40" when finished.

... and you thought I only knitted socks.

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

I really enjoy my knitting machines, but I find if I don't knit on them for a long time, I get out of the rhythm and I mess up a lot. But it sure speeds things up when you get going. I just bought the Fair Isle carriage for my LK150.