Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye knitting year 2010

Thinking about the last day of year and reflecting back, I was curious as to just how many knitted projects I actually finished.

Wow!! here are 25 projects finished in 2010

and the finished Crazy Socks makes 26!!

I didn't realize just how much knitting I was able to accomplish. And I didn't even count the miscellaneous things like some dishcloths or some small, quick (mini socks) items. Or any of the counted thread/cross-stitch items I finished.

I see I managed to knit 11 pairs of socks! Of course I didn't keep them all but I did add 6 pairs to my sock drawer!! woohoo! adding to my sock drawer was one of the goals for 2010. (we will not count the wips left in 2010)

I say I had a good knitting year.  How about you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those final socks look great! I really want to add to my sock drawer this coming year.

Connie said...

Wow, Susan! I'm really impressed with all the knitting projects that you finished and with the number of books you read from your last post. You're amazing! Good for you to make a reach a goal! :D

Happy New Year to you!

Sue McPeak said...

WooHoo is right! You are The KnitWizardess of All Time! Congratulations on 25+ beautiful knitted projects!

I thought I told you not to put those sock so close together! The Stripes Don't Match! OMG!!!

Miss Ellie is sure sitting sweet! Look at that bow!

Happy New Year to you and Mr.Wizzard!