Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cables!

Yes I like cables.   And as I mentioned... here's the finished scarf, hat, and mitts...

The first half of the cable class went well.  Everyone was excited about trying to knit cables.  They all ended up with homework, lol.  I will have them start their cable projects next week at the second half of the class.

(I may make the pattern available to purchase at a later date)

6 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Those are some pretty gorgeous cables! Looks like a fun class!

Pooch said...

Beautifully done, all around. The teal is such a pretty color!

:)

Connie said...

Wow! They are gorgeous! Fantastic work, Susan. :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your cables are amazing, and I can't wait to see how the bead project goes! Beading is on my list of things I want to learn!

Gigi said...

Loverly cables & beautiful colors! I just started a reversible cable afghan as a Christmas gift. Aren't I special (hee hee)?

Minerva said...

WOW those cables look great! The color really shows of the work on the scarf/hat combo. Good job!
I love the bead project below. I've only knit one thing with beads, but loved the outcome. Can't wait to see your progress.