Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Monday, October 3, 2011

A few pictures from The Art of Knitting

We ran into a few glitches on set up Friday.  One was the glass cases at the library wasn't ready for our use until 2pm.  So the display cases were not completed until Saturday.

Here are a few pictures* from two of cases that was finished on Friday.

Some of my socks and a pair of my fingerless gloves were used in the display.

 There is some glare but then they are glass cases, lol.

More pictures of Saturday's event will be posted later.

*pictures courtesy of SuKnitWitty

5 comments:

SissySees said...

It's all beautiful!! Congrats.

Connie said...

What a wonderful display! I bet there will be a lot of people interested in seeing that.

Nancy said...

What a great display - a nice variety of items.

SusanB-knits said...

Two of our guild members did the display cases and they did an awesome job!

kathy b said...

WE are so proud of YOUR knits in there.....
I love the little Irishman