Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday naptime

It's naptime!  Time for gramma to check her email, catch up with a few blogs, maybe read a few Ravelry posts, and to get in a little knitting time.

I don't have any new knitting pictures to share. But I have been knitting on... s-o-c-k-s!! (of course).

I've been asked to knit a pair of socks for one of the designers and I won't be sharing until it is all done.  So sorry, no new sock pictures.

I do have some of the pink, dark grey, and lightt grey yarn left to knit a hat to match the mitts I just finished.  I'll try to get a little bit of it done and take a picture so I'll have a little knitting to share next week.

I hope you all have a great weekend!   And the Rangers win and move on to the World Series!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Sounds like a good Saturday. It's nice to have some time to just relax and do the things you want to do.

SissySees said...

I guess you're a happy woman! I might just have to cheer for the Rangers in the WS...

kathy b said...

lets hope your Rangers WIn win win.
heres to your socks andmine!