Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Six Sock September

Six Sock September is a September Sock challenge! The challenge? To knit or crochet 6 Socks (3 pairs) during September.

Why yes, I did join this Ravelry group and accepted the challenge.

First sock started...also will count for the SKA (Sock Knitters Anonymous) Sep/Oct Mystery KAL
I'm using The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Cardinal.

Second sock started... my own pattern
I'm working on a pattern for an advance sock class I'll teach in October.

Third sock not started yet... Weeping Angel... also will count for the Sep Solid Sock - white

So now you know what I'll be working on in addition to the other projects I have in the works, hehehe.

7 comments:

Judy S. said...

Six pair in a month. That is IMPRESSIVE! Is that Weepin Angels pattern on Ravelry? Oh, and congrats again on the 40 years! That's impressive also.

Nancy said...

Wow, six pair in a month: you are a knitting machine!

Love the yarn you're using.

Anonymous said...

The cuff on that red sock is gorgeous! Good luck on the six socks. I know you can do it.

Heather said...

Good luck with the challenge! :)

kathy b said...

Weeping Angel is a great title. YOUR pattern deserves a great name TOO!!!!!! What are you thinking??

Katherine said...

I must look up the Weeping Angel sock pattern. I love it!

Minerva said...

Weeping Angel looks like a pretty pattern. And in white, it's just beautiful.
Looks like you're very busy!