Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sep KAL Fingerless gloves update

I finished the right glove of the Argyle Mitts:


I am very happy with the way it turned out. Now I just hope I remember to do the correct thumb for the left one! This is the first time I've done a right and left glove. Usually they're the same so "no problem."

And here is the Porphyria fingerless glove:


It turned out nice but the K3tog,yo,k3tog is a bear to do. But it does make a nice pattern. My MIL will like them (her favorite color is red) and they will keep her hands and wrists warm in the OH winter.

So I now have one of each done. I did cast on and start the ribbing of the left Argyle Mitt but I hear some new yarn calling..

No comments: