Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blue skies...

Smiling at me Nothing but blue skies, Do I see...
*lyrics by Irving Berlin

Yep, the rain has stopped and the sun is out. Temperatures are rising. Tomorrow is predicted to be a high of 79 and by Tues. we'll be back in the high 80's!

There are trees budding, flowers pushing their way through the dirt, and birds singing. I guess we won't have spring temperatures.

Guess I'll dig out some tank tops and shorts.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Hi Susan,
Didn't know you had a blog too.
Great picture of the Twin Mountains!
Had much fun at sock class last night. I'm going to start my real one today with no wine drinking
;-).
Georganne
P.S. Hope to get to ArtWalk tomorrow, so see you then.