Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Watch what you say...

... or at least I need too.

According to my horoscope for yesterday, I needed to watch what I said and stay home to stay out of trouble! Did I? NO.

We did laundry, had the oil changed in the truck, truck washed, went to a movie (Street Fighter), walked through Walmart, and had dinner at Chili's. But I was mindful of conversation and when not conversing, I read.

So I managed to get through yesterday with no communication problems!!

On to today...today's horoscope: You are often one who swings into action before considering the impact you can have on others. Today, however, it's your words that can affect your friends and associates more than you realize.

I think today I'll just stay home and knit (and maybe read) until tomorrow. The prediction has to be better, right?

1 comment:

smariek said...

Hmmm...wonder what your horoscope will be for tomorrow.