Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Talking ok and maybe some romance?!

So yesterday's horoscope said it was ok to talk, ha!

But then it said, "You should be aware that you might not be able to do everything just the way you'd like today." yikes! (I am a control freak ya know)

Well, I managed to do somethings the way I wanted... socks... ok. But, then in the afternoon there was a fingerless glove/mitt I started that I'm not sure the needle size is correct. (It's lookin' kinda small) (Yes, I did a gauge swatch) So I put it down. I then proceeded to finish a dishcloth.

So today's horoscope says, "It could turn out to be a very good time for enjoying a romantic evening at home."

I have a knitting class tonight. Maybe the romance part comes afterwards?!

1 comment:

smariek said...

Perhaps the romance involves a handsome ball of yarn.