Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Doin' the Happy Dance

Yep, I'm doing the 'Happy Dance'
I got the Green Monkey socks finished in time to qualify for a prize. Well, at least have my name in the hat for the random generator drawing. I haven't won anything yet but I'll keep trying!!



And here they are...
Green Monkey socks. Pattern by Cookie A. Yarn by Knit Picks.

One down and plenty more to go... now to work on the socks for Sockdown May! I've decided to skip Sockdown June! and knit a pair of "Green" socks (haven't decided on the pattern yet) for the FGF Sock Group June kal. I'll only have 4 socks in progress then. haha, like that is all I have going, hahahaha

1 comment:

SuKnitWitty said...

Yeesss! I think they'll look better on MY PegLegs!