Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baton passed!!

The box baton has been passed on to Jessica! It was mailed early this morning.

I received the baton late yesterday afternoon...

There was a lot of stuff crammed into that tiny box! Thank you Cindy!!

After I ooohed at all the goodies, I began knitting... furiously...well, as fast I can... But alas, I did not get it finished in time to make it to the post office before they closed. But good news! It was in the mail first thing this morning!

I think the pink, blue, & white dishcloth came out cute. I hope you enjoy it Jessica!

Go Team!!!

3 comments:

Pom Pom said...

How funny! I can just imagine that furiously fast knitting!

SuKnitWitty said...

Fast Knitting makes Susan a 'LeanMean Knitting Machine'. Fast and Furious Knitting makes Susan ExtraLeanMean Knitting Machine'. Those are too pretty to call RAGS.

Bubblesknits said...

I loved it! :-) And thank you for the tea. I'm going to try some of it today.