Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cupcake Mitts

The January kal for the Fingerless Glove Fanatics is Cupcake Mittlets by Shantha Ramachandran.
I managed to get one mitt started last Sunday while sitting in the hospital room waiting for my new granddaughter. I worked a little on them on Monday but didn't get much done. I haven't worked on them since.

Now that everyone has rested (somewhat), I will be able to find a little time while the baby sleeps to knit.

The details:
Pattern: Cupcake Mittlets by Shantha Ramachandran
Yarn: Sublime Cashmere Merino Silk DK
Needles: Brittany dpns size US 3/3.25mm

They are working up quickly (when you have time to work on them, lol)

2 comments:

SuKnitWitty said...

Wonder who will wear these 'Blue' mitts? Like this pattern! I'm going to finish the brown ones while I'm in Fort Stockton and a couple of other things! Then I'm going to be ready to start something new! Maybe I'll write you a real letter while you are away! How's that BellaSue? Her pictures are sooooo sweet.
Miss Ya!
Sue

Pom Pom said...

Sue is so funny! Your mitts are cute! I love the yarns you choose. How's that darling baby?