Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hard part is done!

After numerous gate changes and delays, I did manage to make it in time for our new granddaughter's birth.

She was born Monday, January 18th. We were expecting a big baby but she surprised us all. She weighed 6 lb. 10 oz! and she is adorable!!


Mother and baby doing well. She opened her eyes and looked at her mommy when she was 4 minutes old.


They had great care from a wonderful doctor and helpful nurses.



She is a sweet baby!

She hardly cries. She eats, sleeps, and poops. You know, the usual baby stuff.


I love to just sit and hold her and watch the cute faces she makes.

She smiled at her daddy first. She loves to hear his voice. When her mommy is trying to feed her and he talks, she stops eating and looks for him.





Going home...

After a long and busy day on Wednesday, we're ready to go home.


The hard part is over. The fun part begins!


(I'll be here for awhile holding the baby)

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a wonderful time in your life. Enjoy it to the most.

Sue McPeak said...

She is a BellaSue! How sweet is she and such a good girl already! Everyone looks very happy. Where's the picture of BellaSue and her Grandma?

Have fun, GrandmaSusan!
Sending Lots of Love....Sue

Pom Pom said...

So precious! She's WONDERFUL! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!