Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Walk Across Texas socks

Walk Across Texas socks walking their way to Simply Sock Yarn Company (SSYC) Summer of Color Sock Contest.



Using SSYC Solid Sock Yarn (80% superwash wool, 20% nylon) in colors Black, Finch, and Cerulean.

Great yarn! It is super soft and has great stitch definition.  Sixty-six beautiful hand-dyed colors to choose from.





 ...just a few hazards on their way...



...water??!   in the desert?  oh, it must be an oasis...



It was fun to knit up these socks. More details can be found here.

And don't forget to check all the sock pictures at SSYC when they get posted.

5 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

I'd definately Walk Across Texas for those Socks! Well, at least across the street and down one block from my house to yours!

Gosh, Susan, these are my FAVS! Love the Mosaic. Are the socks OK after being clorinated?

SusanB-knits said...

Yep! They're fine. No fadin' or nothin' (of course I rinsed them out afterward and gave them a "Soak" bath.)

Gigi said...

Oooo, cute socks! And I want that pool. It's so darned hot and humid here already ;-(!

Pom Pom said...

You are so cute! You have the friendliest face! Your dog is adorable, too. I wish he could come over to my house.
I like your "swimsuit" and your socks, SusanB!

Unknown said...

Ooooh. I really like the colors in these socks. I like the idea of a swimming pool too :)