Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Friday, April 29, 2011

How does your garden grow?

...definitely not "with silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row"!
But, there is progress and it has only been 30 days
And there is an abundance of herbs
but only one lantana made it

Overall I am quite please so far. Now if I could find some sandy soil to get the asparagus planted.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm trying my hand at gardening this year; I have 3 different types of bell peppers and jalapeƱos. They're growing beautifully!

Anonymous said...

The basil looks wonderful. I'm craving some fresh basil, fresh mozzarella and some ripe tomato. That's my absolute FAVORITE snack.

Minerva said...

What great progress! I love lantana. Planting it in Maryland is always a crap shoot. One year, it was as big as a bush. Other years, it struggles. Love your herbs! Keep up the good work with your green thumb!