Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  
  • Head on over to Should Be Reading and leave a link to your post. Then check out some of the other teasers. 

My tease for this Tuesday...
A Portrait of Crime Mystery

No answer.  She stepped inside and found herself in a small, neat living room.  She called out again, but the only sound was the clicking Hobo's claws on a floor somewhere in the rear of the house.  Having decided she'd done all that social protocol demanded, Rory followed the noise through the living room and dining room to the kitchen.  There she found Hobo whimpering and licking the ashen cheek of the middle-aged woman who lay sprawled on the floor in a dark pool of blood.


yep, another "who dun it?"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've not read Sharon Pape, but I love mysteries. Are you enjoying it?

SissySees said...

Is that Hobo on the cover?

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. Clearly bloody murder has been committed.

Karen and Gerard said...

I like the clover, but it looks like one of those "cozy" mysteries. Are you enjoying it?

Thanks for stopping by earlier!

Heather said...

Oh, great teaser! This oen has been on my TBB list since reading the first book in the series last year. Hope you enjoy(ed) it!

My blog

Pooch said...

Not a pretty sight! What horror!

:)

Lauren B said...

Oh no! I wonder what happened.
Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

Harvee said...

This is a cute cozy. Hope you are enjoying it!

Cassie said...

Sounds like an intriguing read! I'll have to see if this is at our library.