Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Started on Saturday
Garter Stitch Fingerless Mitt
It is knitted flat! so yes, I'll have a seam to stitch.
It has an interesting but different thumb construction.

Pattern: Big Apple Mitts Designed by Martin Storey
from Rowan booklet/magazine City Retreat
Needles: US 7

They are working up quickly and I love the garter stitch stripes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Won't be long before you'll be needing some nice, warm mitts.

SissySees said...

Love that color combo. Cute!!

Katherine said...

The colors are great! I love mitts knitted flat. They would be a perfect Christmas gift. It looks like you all had tons of fun!!

Nancy said...

The garter stitch should make the mitt warmer than stockinette stitch.

Connie said...

I like the stripes too. Pretty!

Grace said...

I love them!!!