Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Month

Time seems to get away from me and next thing I know a month has gone by!
I guess time does fly when you're having fun.

Having start"itis", for April I started a new bag






Essential Tote by Ana Cohen, yarn: Imperial Yarn Native Twist










two new shawls...



Shoalmates Shawl by Heather Anderson, yarn: Manos del Uruguary Alegria color Fondo Del Mar




Reflections by Mira Cole, yarn: Baah Platinum color Grey Onyx and Framboise










Fingerless Mitts...



Dragon Hide Mitts by Karen Troyer Ladman, yarn: Lana Gatto Feeling color Red






Two Headbands (one finished)



Drops 112-41 by Drops Design, yarn: Classic Elite Yarns Liberty Wool Light color 6628




Drops 112-41 by Drops Design, yarn: Lana Gatto  Feeling, color Blue









 
I've worked a little bit on the mate to Jazz Strings socks, Full Spectrum Shawl, and Smorgasbord Cowl. I'll show pictures of them when I get them finished.




2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Looks like you've got some fun things going there. Thanks for the mitts link!

Heather said...

Someone has been busy! ☺