Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reading and knitting

I did finish listening to Dean Koontz, "Odd Thomas." Great book! So I had to go to the library and get "Forever Odd" and "Brother Odd." I am listening to "Forever Odd" now. I always did like Dean Koontz but have not read any of his books in a while. I guess I get sidetracked with the great vampire books out there!


Speaking of... I finished reading "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer and am now reading "New Moon." I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out. The books are hard to put down; you want to know what will happen next. But, I also want to get some knitting done so I take breaks from the books.

I have been busy knitting and finished my Undulating Waves scarf! I will take pictures and try to post them tomorrow. While finishing the scarf on Monday, I listened to Debbie Macomber's "Back on Blossom Stree." I read all her books having to do with the knit shop on Blossom Street. Good books. Highly recommended.

Here is an updated picture of the Argyle Mitts I'm working on:



I haven't gotten very far on them because I've been finishing the Undulating Waves scarf and working on the second Heart A Plenty sock.

But while I had some waiting time yesterday, I did knit this dishcloth.

Another one to add to my gift pile!!

No comments: