Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Harry Potter Yarn!!

Harry Potter Yarn is in and out and back in at my two favorite web shops:
Simply Sock Yarn Company and The Loopy Ewe.
I did manage to get 1 Dumbledore and 1 Hedwig. You can see a slide show of the colors here.

What fun to find out what house the sorting hat put me in!

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Get Sorted Now!

Ok, now back to winding yarn for a new pair of fingerless gloves.

No comments: