Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tumbling

I spent the last 10 days with the grandkids. What fun!! We colored pictures, played games, put together puzzles, played with play dough, played outside (I think the youngest could swing f-o-r-e-v-e-r!!) and read books. Yes, they kept gramma busy. We even found time to go shopping one day and then stop for lunch.

The highlight of this visit was Tumbling Class:


They are so cute! Little sister goes first.


And big brother has a turn.

I took way to many pictures to show but isn't that what grandparents do?!

On a side note...
I did visit a yarn shop but believe it or not, I did not buy any yarn!!! I did buy another set of dpn size 1 so I could have three socks and one fingerless glove on the needles at the same time! : )
(besides, I had just ordered some Malabrigio and some Sleeping Dragon yarn before I left)

No comments: