Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Blogiversary!



Yep, one year ago today I started a blog. It's hard to believe it has been a year. Time passes quickly when you're having fun!! like adding to the yarn stash, knitting, seeing a bit of Texas, knitting, moving into a house, knitting, making new friends, and did I mention knitting?!

I actually started this blog to ramble on about how much I love yarn and knitting and needlepoint, sort of a yarn journal. Well, I've occasionally gotten off the yarn path to brag about the grandkids or even mention some of the neat places we've visited.






So today, SuKnitWitty, GinaP and I got together for our Wed knitting and we played Scrabble.

Of course we had our knitting!! But not much knitting was done.

SuKnitty managed to find a spot to spell yarn (what good would Scrabble be if we couldn't fit in knitting words?!)

We munched some salsa and chips, chatted, and had a great time. Check out SuKnitWitty's take on the game here. (We tried to get her to play a third time so she could win but no-o-o-o... she was done tryin to fit in those new fangled Texas words, "Bless her heart"

It has been a good year and although I may not blog everyday, I think I'll keep at it (or should I say tryin?)

5 comments:

SuKnitWitty said...

Bless yer heart, would have let me win...when pigs fly! You Yankee'Pop'Drinker...sure was good Texas Salsa.

Ms. Knitpicky said...

Looks like you ladies had fun! :)

Happy Birthday to your blog!

trek said...

Happy Blogiversary!

And thanks for visiting and suggesting some books. Off to search the library web site....

smariek said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Gigi said...

Isn't it kind of crazy/scary how time speeds by?!
Happy Blogversary!
G