Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Here is what I had for last week's WIP Wednesday...
 ... but the blog/internet/cyberspace... did not cooperate

 ...in the mean time.... more work was done.     This picture shows what it looks like today...
and the colors are better shown in this picture

Pattern: Garter Stitch Loop Through Scarf (rav link) by Marci Richardson
Yarn: Knit Picks Memories (no longer available), Color: Redwood Forest
Needles: Brittany Birch US4/3.5mm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty. Love the design and the colors.

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to knit one of these scarves for a while but have never gotten around to it. I like the autumny colors.

JelliDonut said...

Very pretty!

Connie said...

You got a lot done in a short time! Very pretty! :)

Sue McPeak said...

Oh Wow! I didn't see that today! Love that pattern and the yarn! Really enjoyed our Thursday FourO!

Janet said...

That's lovely! The pattern and yarn go together so well. Love the colors. I tried a pattern like this once and the yarn just didn't work. I think I'd like to try it again.