Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Baseball!!

"Take me out to the ball game"
"take me out with the crowd"
"Buy me some peanuts and crackerjack, I don't care if I never get back."
 
"Let me root, root, root for the Rangers home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."*


Off to watch the Rangers beat up on LA.






*"Take Me Out to the Ball Game" is a 1908 Tin Pan Alley song by Jack Norworth and Albert Von Tilzer which has become the unofficial anthem of baseball, although neither of its authors had attended a game prior to writing the song. ~wikipedia


4 comments:

SissySees said...

Enjoy!!

Connie said...

Cute post, Susan! Hope you have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a good time! :-)

Sue McPeak said...

I'd say I'll watch for you on TV, but I probably won't be watching the Rangers or anybody else playing baseball. Not because the Rangers aren't on my cheer list, but because I'll be cheering at the Volleyball game! But ya'll have fun and watch out for those fools...I mean fowls....I mean foals...no that's not right...I mean fouls. Yeah, that's it!!!!