Seduce: to win over; attract

Yarn seduces me with her siren call. "Pick me! Pick me!" I am hopelessly enchanted by yarn and am delighted by the endless choices.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Time

It is August already?!  
Where has all the time gone?   
And I didn't get the July sock finished in time to qualify for a prize. 
But, I am close.  I expect to have these finished in another day or two and you know what that means...
yep... I get to start August's sock!!  The Solid Sock group has a mystery sock for August.  I must wind some yarn for a mystery!!

"The bad news is time flies.  The good news is you're the pilot."
-   Michael Althsuler 

5 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

You know close only counts in horseshoes!!! Wow! I love this pattern and the solid white really shows it off. Great job O'SockWizzardess!!!!!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I just love those socks ! Beautiful. You take great photos also.

Connie said...

I agree. This summer is flying by. Those socks are gorgeous! You do such great work. :)

Katherine said...

Your socks are beautiful! Love this sock pattern and your white shows off the design much better than my blue yarn. I'm loving the 9" circs!!

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty. I love your sock blocker with the sheep cut-out. Would you mind telling me where you bought it? I'm in the market for a set. Thanks :)